Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar, one of this year’s best surprises, is getting a new vinyl soundtrack courtesy of Mondo. Featuring songs performed by Richard Cheese, Math Club, and the cast of Barb and Star (including Jamie Dornan‘s amazing “Edgar’s Prayer”), the Barb and Star vinyl soundtrack is so exciting that you’ll want to tell the members of your Talking Club all about it.
The vinyl release features the original score by Christopher Lennertz and Dara Taylor. It also features songs performed by Richard Cheese, Math Club, and the cast of Barb and Star, most notably “Edgar’s Prayer,” which you should listen to right now. So here it is.
The release will also include liner notes by Barb and Star (Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo) and composers Christopher Lennertz and Dara Taylor.
“One of our favorite films of the year so far, Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar is a one-of-a-kind film with an equally unique soundtrack that will have you singing to the seagulls on the beach as we reemerge from lockdown this summer,” said Mondo Record Label Manager Mo Shafeek.
The vinyl soundtrack will be available for pre-order at MondoShop.com on Wednesday, June 16.
1. Sharon Gordon Fisherman
2. The Lair
3. Talking Club
4. We Lost Our Shimmer / Anonymous Phone Call
5. Evening Culottes
6. Palm Vista Hotel – performed by Kristen Wiig, Annie Mumolo and Cast
7. I Love Boobies – performed by Richard Cheese
8. My Heart Will Go On – performed by The Math Club
9. Fiddlesticks / Edgar’s Story
10. Edgar’s Prayer – performed by Jamie Dornan (feat. Amy Keys)
11. Beach Love / Sneaking Out
12. My Friends From High School Recently Passed – performed by Richard Cheese
13. Darlie Buffet / Tommy Bahama
14. I Love Boobies (Reprise) / Short Break – performed by Richard Cheese
1. Sharon Gordon Fisherman Origin Story
2. Beleaf It or Not
3. Submarines and Receivers
4. Trish / Door Seductions
6. Beach Chase
7. Bellies Full of Them / They Saved Us All
8. Jet Ski Battle
9. Will You Be My Friend
10. Vista Del Mar
11. I Love Boobies (Extended Version) – performed by Richard Cheese